We’re Still Here For You!
We are open for face-to-face appointments!
During the COVID 19 lockdown, we have been working hard behind the scenes treating our patients virtually with great success however, we appreciate that there are certain problems that would undoubtedly benefit from our skillful assessments and hands-on therapy. Under the current Government guidelines, we are pleased to be able to invite patients into our clinic for face-to-face treatment when there is a definite clinical reason to do so.
Visiting our Practice will be very different from how it once was for the time being but we have followed all the guidelines and everything is in place to make your experience as safe and stress-free as possible.
Here in the Clinics, we have put in place a host of new procedures and protective equipment to keep both our patients and our staff as safe as possible. For full details, please see our Q&A below or get in touch for a copy of our Patient Walkthrough and Risk Assessment. You can feel confident we have done everything correctly to ensure your safety.
about our physio
WHAT ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
• Screening will take place before a patient is granted access to the Clinic.
• Hand sanitizing will be in place for staff and patients.
• Staggered appointment times so no patients arriving/leaving together.
• Heightened cleaning procedures.
• PPE to protect staff and patients.
• Social distancing will be observed unless performing hands-on treatment.
• Full PPE protection is worn by the treating Physiotherapist.
HOW OFTEN ARE AREAS CLEANED?
• Therapist PPE is replaced or disinfected between patients.
• Communal areas are cleaned after each use as well as at the end of each day.
WHAT PPE WILL MY PHYSIOTHERAPIST BE WEARING?
WILL I BE ASKED TO WEAR PPE?
WHAT DO I NEED TO WEAR FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
• For lower-limb problems we recommend wearing shorts.
• For back/neck/shoulder complaints we advise that ladies wear a vest or strappy top.
• Where possible, we ask that you do not bring unnecessary items into the Clinic at this time such as outerwear and bags.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
ARE YOU STILL TREATING NHS & INSURANCE PATIENTS?
• Our Swadlincote clinic continues to treat NHS patients.
• Level of treatment available is subject to your Insurer’s discretion.
CAN I BRING SOMEONE WITH ME TO MY APPOINTMENT?
• A carer or guardian may be allowed in some circumstances but must also be screened prior to attending the Clinic.
• Under 16’s are to be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
• Accompanying parents, guardians and carers are to be in the treatment room with you and will not be able to wait in reception. If they are not required in the treatment room, they are respectfully asked to wait outside until the end of your appointment.